After a week of heavy testing by all of you, we finally getting there. Bug reports have gone down extremely fast after the first few fixes, and a lot of this is about people trying to upload things that shouldn’t be uploaded, etc. . We should probably expect a final version 3.0.0 to be released within the coming days. There is already a new 3.1 branch for features that did not make it into version 3.0.0.
Download the newest version from here.
The changes in detail:
- Scrolling in the bibtype field of the bibliography editing dialogue was not possible.
- A newly imported doc wouldn’t let it show up overview page before reload of page
- Don’t send error messages when user’s try to access site from incorrect Domain (just block the request)
- Split title node change detection for case where pm.doc.resolve(step.from).node(1) gives no result
- Add warning for all mobile browsers (not just iOS)
- Clean NPM cache before installation
- Add scroll space for small screens on login pages
- Listen to 2 click events rather than using a timer to close dropdown menus + extra space on login pages, thanks to feedback from @mjza
- Make preferences dropdown work more than once and on userprofile and contacts pages
- Handle case of strange last names in bibtex import
- Don’t strip leading and trailing braces when importing bib(la)tex, but do strip them when converting to CSL
- Remove potato menu (not in use and caused problems in some browsers)
- Remove text area auto resize plugin (not in use)
- Remove latex commands from titles in bib overview
- Escape < and > in bibliographies
- Allow for simple styling of bibliography fields (bold/italic/small caps/sub/sup) <– but user has to edit these directly in latex markup (or import them)
- Handle users trying to upload unsupported media files or no media files at all
- Handle case of user trying to upload a random zip file to import as Fidus Writer file